Print Page


Are You an individual and you need a temporary or permanent visa to Canada ?

We provide individuals with assistance on ALL citizenship and visa needs including temporary resident visas (TRVs), study permits, work permits and immigrant or permanent resident visas including economic, business class and family petitions (spousal undertaking). A popular economic visa, called the Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW), is relatively unknown but may be extremely favorable to applicants who are young, educated and have IT experience. Other well-known permanent resident visas include the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), a category in the Express Entry class, and a number of entrepreneurial and investor programs for those with management experience and various levels of net worth.

Select the option below that best applies to your situation or needs: