YOU SELECTED THIS OPTION BECAUSE:You wish to apply for Canadian Citizenship.
Canadian immigration is purposely geared towards bringing in the most qualified and adaptable people in the world. So it should not come as a surprise that Canada wants its immigrants to become contributing Canadian citizens.
With a little patience, we can assist you in obtaining one of the most respected and cherished passports in the world. Once you’ve secured permanent resident status, please contact our firm to strategize the next, and hopefully final, application to Canada – citizenship.
To be eligible for Canadian citizenship, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a permanent resident and have residence in Canada 1,095 days (three years) during the four years immediately preceding the date of citizenship application
- Be able to speak and understand English or French
- Be knowledgeable about Canada (its history, politics, geography)
- Understand your rights and responsibilities as a Canadian citizen
- Be prepared to take an oath (affirmation) of Canadian citizenship
Our firm may be able to retroactively apply for your Canadian citizenship at birth under the revised Citizenship Act of 2010. If you are not a Canadian citizen but happen to have a father or mother born or naturalized in Canada, you may be eligible to apply for citizenship as a “lost Canadian”.
For more information about “Lost Canadians”, click.